See Figures 1, 2 and 3
Fuses are located either in the engine compartment or passenger compartment fuse and relay panels. If a fuse blows, a single component or single circuit will not function properly.
- Remove the fuse and relay panel cover.
- Inspect the fuses to determine which is faulty.
- Unplug and discard the fuse.
- Inspect the panel terminals and clean if corroded. If any terminals are damaged, replace the terminals.
- Plug in a new fuse of the same amperage rating.
- Check for proper operation of the affected component or circuit.