See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the clutch pedal arm from the pushrod clevis in the passenger compartment.
- Disconnect and cap the hydraulic line at the clutch master cylinder.
- Remove the nuts attaching the master cylinder to the firewall.
- Remove the master cylinder from the engine compartment.
- Install the master cylinder and tighten the attaching nuts to 5-8 ft. lbs. (8-11 Nm).
- Connect the clutch hydraulic line to the master cylinder. Tighten the fitting securely.
- Connect the clutch pedal arm to the pushrod clevis.
- Bleed the clutch hydraulic system.