REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the front bumper.
- Remove the headlamp lens assembly.
- Remove the front wheel inner splash shield.
- Remove the rocker panel trim, as necessary.
- Remove the hood, as necessary.
- Locate and remove the fender mounting bolts and clips.
Some of the fender mounting bolts may be under a considerable amount of undercoating. Scrape off the undercoating from the bolt heads as necessary to avoid stripping them.
- Carefully remove the fender from the vehicle. It may be necessary to cut the body sealant with a sharp blade to allow the fender to be removed.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Carefully align the fender to allow proper clearance to open the front door.