REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Remove the interior door panel.
- Carefully pry up the plastic cover.
- Remove the sail trim panel.
- On power mirrors, disconnect the mirror electrical harness.
- Remove the mirror attaching screws, then carefully pull the mirror from the door.
- Position the mirror on the vehicle, making sure the rubber molding around the mirror is installed correctly.
- Install the mirror attaching screws and tighten securely.
- On power mirrors, connect the mirror electrical harness.
- Install the sail trim panel.
- Position the plastic cover and push into place to engage the tangs.
- Install the interior door panel.