REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
The blower motor is located under the passenger's side of the dash panel, attached to the bottom of the intake unit.
- Remove the glove box, as required.
- Disconnect the blower motor electrical harness.
- Disconnect the blower motor cooling tube, as required.
- Remove the fasteners that attach the blower motor to the intake unit.
- Remove the blower motor from the vehicle.
- Inspect the blower wheel for damage, and replace it as necessary. Replace the blower motor mounting seal.
- Position the blower motor on the heater unit and install the screws. Center the unit in the opening and tighten the screws securely.
- If applicable, attach the blower motor cooling tube.
- Connect the blower motor electrical harness.
- Install the glove box onto the dash panel.
- Check the blower for proper operation at all speeds.