REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 12
- Open the door fully.
- Remove the inside latch escutcheon.
- Remove the pull handle.
- If so equipped, remove the power window switch trim and switch assembly.
- If applicable, disconnect the switch assembly wiring harness.
The door panel is held in place by several clips. Use a door panel clip removal tool to avoid damaging the clips, door panel or the door.
- Carefully pry the door panel from the door.
- Lift the door panel straight up to release it from the lip at the top of the door.
- Replace any damaged clips.
- Position the door panel on the door frame and ensure that the panel fits over the lip at the top of the door.
- Align the clips with the holes in the door and, using your fist, tap the door panel into place.
- Connect the switch assembly wiring harness, if so equipped.
- If applicable, install the power window switch trim and switch assembly.
- Install the pull handle.
- Install the inside handle escutcheon.