REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Ensure that the window is fully closed.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Open the door fully.
- Remove the inner door panel and moisture barrier.
- Disconnect the electric window motor harness.
- Remove the electric window motor and regulator, using the illustrations as a guide.
- Install the electric window motor and regulator. Tighten the attaching bolts to the illustrated specifications.
- Connect the electric window motor harness.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Operate the window to ensure proper functioning.
- Adjust the window regulator mechanism, as required.
- Install the moisture barrier and inner door panel.