REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Locate and remove the four seat mounting bolts.
- Disconnect any electrical harnesses attached to the seat.
- Carefully lift the seat from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Tighten the seat mounting bolts to 32-41 ft. lbs. (43-55 Nm).
See Figures 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Remove the lower seat cushion by pulling straight up on the front portion and disengaging the clips. Then hinge the seat upward to release the rear clips.
- Remove upper rear seat back-to-chassis bolts.
- Remove rear seat back by tilting forward and pulling straight up.
- Install the lower seat cushion and torque the lower rear seat-to-chassis bolts to 15-20 ft. lbs. (21-26 Nm).
- Install the upper rear seat back cushion and torque the upper rear seat back-to-chassis bolts to 15-20 ft. lbs. (21-26 Nm)