REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
This procedure applies to 1993-94 models only.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle; do not raise the vehicle at the parallel links or radius links. If necessary, remove the wheel.
- Remove the radius rod-to-strut nut/bolt.
- Remove the radius rod-to-chassis nut/bolt and the radius rod.
- Install in the radius rod onto the vehicle.
- Tighten all bolts sufficiently to safely support the vehicle. If the wheel was removed, install it. Lower the vehicle to the ground.
- Final tighten the nuts and bolts.