REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
This procedure applies to 1993-94 models only.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the mounting nuts connecting the stabilizer bar to the radius rod brackets.
- Remove the 4 bolts holding the stabilizer bar bracket to the chassis and then pull the bar from the vehicle.
- Install the stabilizer bar and mounting brackets. Never fully tighten the mounting bolts unless the vehicle is resting on the ground with normal weight upon the wheels.
When installing the stabilizer bar, make sure the paint mark is aligned with the bushing and the clamp is facing in the correct direction.
- Tighten the bolts connecting the stabilizer bar bracket to the chassis.
- Tighten the nuts connecting the stabilizer bar to the radius rod brackets.
- Make sure the stabilizer bar connecting rods are installed on their correct sides.
- Lower the vehicle.