- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the wheel speed sensor mounting bolts and clip.
- Pull the sensor out, being careful to turn it as little as possible. Do not pull on the sensor harness.
- Before installing the sensor be sure no foreign materials such as iron fragments are adhered to the pick-up part of the sensor or to the inside of the sensor mounting hole or on the rotor mounting surface.
- Be sure the harness is not twisted when installed.
- Continue the installation in the reverse order of the removal procedure.