Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the engine cover.
- Remove the air duct (for ignition coil of left bank side).
- Move aside the wiring harness, wiring harness bracket, and hoses located above ignition coil.
- Disconnect the wiring harness connector from the ignition coil.
Remove the ignition coil.
CAUTIONDo not subject the ignition coils to excessive shock or vibration.
- Install the ignition coil on the engine.
- Reconnect the wiring harness to the coil.
- Reposition the wiring harness, bracket and hoses.
- Install the air duct and the engine cover.