Diagnosis & Testing
Be careful when removing the mirror assembly not to damage the painter surface of the vehicle.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the cap from the inside handle portion of the door panel. Remove the screws.
- Remove the inside handle escutcheon.
- Remove the screw retaining the grip handle.
- Remove the pull handle cap and remove the retaining screw.
- Remove the power window switch. Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Remove the screws on the power window switch side portion.
- Insert a flat bladed tool between the panel on the vehicle and the retaining clips. Remove the door panel.
- Pull up on the panel and remove the electrical connectors.
- Remove the front door sash cover.
- Remove the door mirror harness connector.
- Remove the door mirror retaining nuts.
- Remove the door mirror from its mounting.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.