- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Open the fuel filler lid.
- Open the filler cap and release the pressure inside the fuel tank.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Rear seat cushion trim and pad bolts, then lift up rear seat cushion.
Installation is the reverse of removal. Note the following:
Connect fuel hose connector (push in until it stops) and sub fuel level sensor unit harness connector.
Connect the quick connector as follows.
Check the connection for damage or any foreign materials.
- Turn ignition switch ON (with engine stopped), then check connections for leaks by applying fuel pressure to fuel piping.
- Start the engine and let it idle and make sure there are no fuel leaks at the fuel system connections.