Removal & Installation
This switch consists of the lighting and turn signal switches.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Position the front wheels in the straight ahead position.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Disconnect the positive battery cable.
- Remove the instrument driver lower panel and steering column cover.
While pressing the pawls in the direction shown in the illustration, pull the switch toward the driver-s door and disconnect it from the base.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.