Removal & Installation
This switch consists of the front wiper switch and the washer switch.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Position the front wheels in the straight ahead position.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Disconnect the positive battery cable.
- Remove the instrument driver lower panel.
- Remove the steering column lower cover.
- Remove the combination meter assembly.
- Disconnect the wiper and washer switch connector.
Pull the wiper and washer switch toward the passenger-s side door while depressing the pawls, in the direction shown in the illustration.
- Remove the switch from the base.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.