Before servicing, or working around, the SRS system, turn the ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least three minutes. When servicing, or working around, the SRS system do not work directly in front of the air bag module.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the blower unit assembly.
- Disconnect the intake door motor electrical connector.
- Remove the intake door motor retaining screws.
- Remove the intake door motor from the blower unit assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.