Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Remove wheel.
- Set jack under rear lower link.
- Loosen bolt and nut between rear lower link and suspension member, and then remove bolt and nut between rear axle and rear lower link.
- Slowly lower jack, then remove upper seat, coil spring and rubber seat from rear lower link.
- Remove bolt and nut between rear suspension member and rear lower link.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
Insert bracket tabs (3) and the inside protrusion on upper seat into each other beforehand as shown in the illustration. Match up rubber seat indentions and rear lower link grooves and attach.