Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely. Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the lower side retaining nut on the stabilizer connecting rod. Remove the stabilizer connecting rod from the stabilizer bar.
- Remove the retaining nut on the stabilizer clamp and remove the stabilizer from the vehicle.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
NOTEThe stabilizer bar uses a pillow ball type connecting rod. Position the ball joint with the case on the pillow ball head parallel to the stabilizer bar.
- When the bushing and the clamp are installed to the stabilizer bar, position the bushing and clamp inside of the side slip prevention clamp.
- Check the wheel alignment and adjust, as necessary.