Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the wiper arms from the vehicle.
- Remove the cowl top extension.
- Remove the washer tube.
- Disconnect the wiper motor connector.
- Remove the wiper motor and linkage retaining bolts.
- Remove the wiper motor and linkage from the vehicle.
- Separate the wiper motor from the wiper linkage, as required.
- Install the wiper motor to the wiper frame assembly. Install the assembly on the vehicle.
- Connect the wiper motor to the connector. Turn the wiper switch ON to operate the wiper motor then turn the wiper switch OFF (auto stop).
- Continue the installation in the reverse order of the removal procedure.
- Install the wiper arms.