Please refer to General Information & Maintenance for all Charging and Discharging procedures.
It may be illegal in certain areas to service air conditioning components unless you are certified. Consult with your local authorities.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cables.
- Remove the necessary components in order to gain access to the condenser retaining bolts. If equipped, remove the condenser fan motor, as necessary.
- Discharge the system. Remove the condenser refrigerant lines and plug them with a clean shop towel.
On some models the receiver/drier assembly should be removed before removing the condenser.
- Remove the condenser retaining bolts. Remove the condenser from the vehicle.
- Install the condenser in the vehicle and evenly tighten all the mounting bolts.
Always use new O-rings in all refrigerant lines.
- Reconnect all the refrigerant lines.
- Install all equipment removed in order to gain access to the condenser mounting bolts. Install the condenser fan motor if removed.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Evacuate and charge the system as required.