REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1L16, L18 and L20B Engines
- Remove the cylinder head cover.
- Loosen the rocker pivot lock-nut. Lower the pivot by screwing it down into the cylinder head.
- Remove the rocker arm by pressing down on the valve spring.
- To remove the rocker pivots, loosen the lock-nut, then unscrew the pivot from the cylinder head.
- Install the pivots and screw them into the cylinder head. Tighten the lock-nut.
- Press down on the valve spring and install the rocker arm.
- Refer to Engine Electrical for valve lash adjustment.
- Install the cylinder head cover.