REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 81970-79
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the heater assembly from the vehicle.
- Remove the nine spring clips and disassemble the heater housing.
- Remove the fan from the electric motor.
- Remove the fan motor retaining screws and remove the motor.
- Install the blower motor into the heater assembly and then install the heater assembly.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the package tray.
- Remove the heater duct on models without air conditioning.
- Remove the resistor connector and disconnect the control cable.
- Remove the blower.
- Install the blower motor and connect the control cable and resistor.
- Install the heater ducts and the package tray.
- Connect the battery cable. Adjust the control cable for proper operation.