REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Remove the front door lower sash or the front door ventilator frame, if so equipped.
- Remove the door glass to regulator attaching bolts and remove the door glass by lifting upwards.
- Remove the regulator attaching bolts from the bottom of the regulator.
- Remove the regulator through the large access hole in the door inside panel.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Grease the regulator sliding surfaces and adjust the door glass and regulator.
- In-and-out and fore-and-aft adjustments can be made by moving the front or rear sash and guide channel as required.
The ease with which the window assembly raises and lowers depends on the adjustment of the rear lower sash. The rear lower sash should be parallel with the front lower sash.
- Fore and aft adjustment is determined by position of the guide channel and front lower sash. Moving the front lower sash backward reduces play in the window assembly.