REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7All Except D21 Series and Pathfinder
The headliner assembly is of the suspension type, which is held in place by listing wires. Use this service procedure as guide for this type of repair.
- Remove the dome lamp, assist grips inside rear view mirror and sun visors, if so equipped.
- Remove the rear finisher and rear side finisher.
- Remove the windshield glass, if necessary weatherstrip and windshield pillar cloth.
- Remove the back window glass and weatherstrip, if necessary.
- Disengage the listing wires from the roof rail and remove the headlining from back to front.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Install the headlining from the front to the rear. Be careful not to deform the listing wires.
For removal and installation of the headliner on these models please refer to the illustration.