REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11
- Remove the radiator grille retaining screws and remove the radiator grille (ONLY IF NECESSARY).
- Loosen and remove, if necessary, the retaining ring screws. Do not disturb the aiming adjusting screws.
- Remove the retaining ring. On round headlamp systems, rotate the ring clockwise to remove it.
- Remove the headlight from the mounting ring and disconnect the electrical connector from behind the light.
- Change the headlight and connect the wiring connector to the new light.
- Place the headlight in position so that the three locating tabs behind the light fit in the three holes on the mounting ring.
- Install the headlight retaining ring and tighten the retaining screws.
- Install the radiator grille.