REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the steering wheel.
- Disconnect the wiring harness from the clip which retains it to the lower instrument panel.
- Disconnect the multi-connector and lead wire from the instrument panel wiring harness.
- Remove the steering column shell covers (upper and lower).
- Loosen the 2 screws attaching the switch assembly to the steering column jacket and remove the switch assembly.
- Install the turn signal and dimmer switch and connect the electrical leads.
- Install the steering column covers and the steering wheel.