REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Pop up the acorn nut cover, remove the nut and pull off the rear wiper.
- Remove the pivot nut.
- Inside, pop out the 4 clips and remove the wiper motor cover.
- Disconnect the electrical lead and the washer hose, remove the mounting bolts and lift out the wiper motor.
- Position the wiper motor and install the mounting bolts.
- Connect the lead and the washer hose.
- Position the wiper motor cover over the opening and press in the retaining clips.
- Install the pivot nut.
- Install the wiper arm and tighten the acorn nut. Connect the battery cable.