The cruise control system utilizes a brake and/or a clutch disengagement switch depending upon application. The purpose of this switch is to immediately cancel cruise control engagement if the pedal is depressed by the driver.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the lower trim panel if required to gain access to the cancel switch.
- Disengage the cancel switch connector.
- Remove the switch mounting nut, then slide the switch from the mounting bracket on the pedal.
- Install the switch into the mounting bracket and adjust.
- Engage the switch connector and reconnect the negative battery cable.
- Check system for proper operation.