REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The clutch cover and pressure plate are balanced as an assembly; if replacement of either part becomes necessary, replace both parts as an assembly.
- Remove the transmission as described in Drive Train of this repair guide.
- Remove the clutch assembly, if equipped.
- Remove the flywheel or flexplate.
- Position the flywheel or flexplate and secure using new retaining bolts.
- Torque the bolts in a crisscross pattern to specification.
- If applicable, install the clutch assembly.
- Install the transmission.