REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures fig3 and fig4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Access the A/C relay in the engine compartment. It can usually be found next to the blower relay, on the passenger side of the vehicle, close to the hood hinge. But, on some models, the relay may be found along the radiator support in the engine compartment.
- Remove the relay, by carefully grabbing the top of the unit and rocking back and forth until the relay is released from the connector.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. When installing, make sure the contacts on the relay align correctly with the terminal ends on the connector.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Check operation of the A/C system.