REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
Nissan offers no factory approved information regarding service to the heating and air conditioning systems. Please utilize this procedures as a general guide, referring to the accompanying figures, as necessary for further clarification.
The blower motor assembly is located at the bottom of the intake box which is part of the heater housing. If any control cables must be removed always mark the adjustment for easy installation.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the heater duct(s).
- Remove the electrical connector. Remove the blower motor assembly.
- Clean the intake box of all dirt, leaves and debris which may have been sucked into the housing. Install the blower motor assembly in the intake box.
- Reconnect the electrical connection.
- Install the heater duct(s).
- Connect the battery cable and check the blower motor for proper operation.