REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
Nissan offers no factory approved information regarding service to the heating and air conditioning systems. Please utilize this procedures as a general guide, referring to the accompanying figure, as necessary for further clarification.
- Remove the A/C cooling unit.
- Remove the screws and clips and separate the case halves.
- Slide out the evaporator core.
- Install the core in the cooling unit case and close the two halves. Install the clips.
- Install the A/C cooling unit.