REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the A/C cooling unit.
- Remove the evaporator core from the cooling unit.
- Disconnect the refrigerant lines and remove the expansion valve.
Whenever you disconnect a refrigerant line or fitting (exposing it the atmosphere), all openings should be immediately plugged or capped to prevent the entrance of moisture or dirt.
- Install the expansion valve and connect the refrigerant lines.
- Position the evaporator core in the cooling unit and reclip the unit together.
- Install the cooling unit.