REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Either discharge the A/C system using an approved recovery station or have the A/C discharged by a reputable repair facility.
- Raise the hood and remove the upper radiator shroud facia.
- Locate the receiver/drier on the right side of the condenser and disconnect the refrigerant lines.
Whenever you disconnect a refrigerant line or fitting (exposing it the atmosphere), all openings should be immediately plugged or capped to prevent the entrance of moisture or dirt.
- Loosen the mounting bracket bolt and any switch connections and lift out the unit.
- Install the receiver/drier and connect the switch. Connect the refrigerant lines.
- Install the radiator facia.
- Either properly evacuate and charge the A/C system using an approved charging station or have the system serviced by a reputable repair facility.