REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 9
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the steering wheel. This is not absolutely necessary, but you'll find it makes cluster removal much easier.
- Remove the cluster lid mounting screws and lift out the lid.
- Remove the cluster assembly mounting screws and then tilt the cluster toward you. Reach behind it to disengage any electrical connections and the speedometer cable. Remove the cluster.
- Position the cluster in the instrument panel, then engage all electrical connections and the speedometer cable.
- Install the cluster lid.
- Install the steering wheel if removed. Torque the steering wheel retaining nut to 22-29 ft. lbs. (29-39 Nm).
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.