See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- If equipped with power seats, disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the seat track-to-floor pan bolts and lift out the seat. If applicable, disconnect any necessary wiring.
- Place the seat on a work bench, then remove the track-to-seat retaining bolts and remove the track from the seat.
- Position the track to the seat, then install the retaining bolts.
- If necessary, engage the electrical connector(s). Apply sealer to the hole areas and install the seat. Tighten the bolts.
- If applicable, connect the negative battery cable.