REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the radio.
- Remove the ashtray.
- Remove the control head.
- Remove the mounting screws and pull out the center console. Disconnect the cigarette lighter and remove the console.
- Press in the connecting pawls, then remove the left and right side window defroster outlets.
- Press in the connecting pawls and remove the two fresh air ducts.
- Carefully press in the connecting clips and remove the three defroster ducts.
- Remove the assembly retaining screws and lift out the panel and pad assembly.
- Position the instrument panel and pad assembly, then tighten the mounting screws.
- Position the three defroster ducts and press them into place.
- Position the two fresh air ducts and the side window defroster ducts, then press them into position.
- Connect the cigarette lighter and install the center console.
- Install the control head, ashtray and radio.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.