REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3Front Turn Signal and Parking Lights
- For access to the bulb. remove the retaining screws and withdraw the turn signal/parking light lens.
- Depress the bulb slightly while turning counterclockwise to release it.
- To install the bulb, carefully push downward and turn the bulb clockwise at the same time.
- Verify that the new bulb is working properly.
- Install the turn signal/parking light lens using the retaining screws.
- Loosen the retaining screws, then remove the side marker light lens.
- Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise to release it from lens.
- Pull the bulb straight outward to remove it from the socket.
- Carefully push straight in to seat the bulb in the socket.
- Insert the bulb and socket assembly into the lens, then turn the socket clockwise to secure it.
- Position the side marker light lens and secure using the retaining screws.
- If necessary for access to the bulb socket, remove the rear trim panel, by depressing the clip at the top or the bottom of the panel. Once the clip is depressed, pull the panel away from the surrounding panel.
- To remove the bulb and socket from the cover housing, grab the socket body and press towards the cover housing slightly, then turn counterclockwise until the bulb and socket are free of the cover body.
- To remove the bulb, depress the bulb slightly and turn it counterclockwise to release it from the socket.
- To install the bulb, carefully push down and turn the bulb clockwise at the same time.
- Insert the bulb and socket into the cover housing opening, and turn the socket body clockwise.
- Install the trim panel if necessary.