REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cables.
- Remove the compressor drive belt.
- Remove the necessary components in order to gain access to the condenser retaining bolts. If equipped, remove the condenser fan motor, as necessary.
- Using an approved recovery/recycling machine, discharge the system. Remove the condenser refrigerant lines and cap them to prevent moisture contamination.
- Remove the condenser retaining bolts. Remove the condenser from the vehicle.
- Install the condenser in the vehicle and evenly torque all the mounting bolts to 25 ft. lbs. (34 Nm).
Always use new O-rings on all refrigerant lines, coated with clean refrigerant oil.
- Reconnect all the refrigerant lines.
- Install all the necessary equipment that was removed in order to gain access to the condenser mounting bolts. If removed, install the condenser fan motor.
- Install and adjust the drive belt.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Evacuate and charge the system as required.