REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Loosen the adjusting knob at the transaxle as much that is needed.
- Remove the cable insulator nuts at the clutch pedal mount, in engine compartment. Disengage the cable from the clutch pedal.
- Lubricate the rubber grommet to ease removal. Remove the grommet from the firewall.
- Disengage the cable from the transaxle mounting bracket.
- Remove the cable from the vehicle.
- Lubricate the rubber grommets and moving parts with heavy grease.
- Install the cable to the vehicle.
- Install the cable bracket nuts and torque to 72-96 inch lbs. (8-11 Nm).
- Adjust the cable as outlined in this section.