REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Drain the engine coolant.
- Disconnect the water hoses from the oil cooler.
- Remove the oil cooler cover, stud and cooler.
- Replace all O-rings. Install the cooler.
- Torque the stud to 25 ft. lbs. (34 Nm).
- Install the cover and torque to 14 ft. lbs. (20 Nm).
- Install the water hoses and refill the engine with coolant.
- Change the oil and filter at this time.
- Connect the negative (-) battery cable and check for leaks.