REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Front and Rear
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
- Disconnect all electrical connectors at bumper assembly if equipped.
- Remove all bumper cover retaining bolts from underneath, top and both sides.
- Remove the bumper mounting bolts and bumper assembly. Make sure all retainers and electrical connectors are disconnected before removing.
- Remove the shock absorbers from the bumper, if equipped.
The shock absorber is filled with a high pressure gas and should not be disassembled, drilled or exposed to an open flame.
- Install the shock absorbers to the bumper and torque to 25 ft. lbs. (34 Nm), if equipped.
- Install the bumper mounting bolts. Make sure all retainers and electrical connectors are aligned correctly.
- Install all bumper cover retaining bolts. Torque the small nuts to 10 ft. lbs. (14 Nm). Install the side screws.
- Fasten all electrical connectors at the bumper assembly, if equipped.