REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Control Knob Type Only
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the heater-A/C control assembly from the instrument panel.
- Pull the fan control dial off of the front of the control assembly.
- Using a small, flat-bladed screwdriver, remove the blower motor switch out from behind the control unit.
- Install the blower motor switch into the heater-A/C control unit. Be sure to engage the switch retaining clips.
- Install the fan control dial onto the front of the control assembly.
- Install the heater-A/C control assembly into the instrument panel.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable. Check the blower motor switch for proper operation.