REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the seat from the vehicle as outlined in this section.
- Disconnect the control cables and electrical connectors from the seat bottom.
- Remove the power motor retaining bolts and motor.
- Lubricate all components with multi-purpose grease before installation.
- Install the motor and torque the bolts to 12-14 ft. lbs. (16-19 Nm).
- Connect the cables and electrical connectors.
- Install the seat into the vehicle.
- Connect the battery cable and check operation.