REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove front seat bolt trim cover and mounting bolts.
- Disconnect the seat electrical connectors from underneath.
- Remove front seat assembly.
- Installation is in the reverse order of removal. Torque the mounting bolts to 32-41 ft. lbs. (43-56 Nm).
- Remove the rear seat cushion mounting bolts.
- Remove the screw attaching the luggage floor carpet.
- Remove the rear seat back by tilting forward and pulling straight up.
On hatchback models, the rear seat back is removed in a similar manner.
- Install the seat back and torque the retaining bolts to 12-14 ft. lbs. (16-20 Nm).