REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the grille, if necessary.
- Remove the headlight retaining ring screws. These are the 3 or 4 short screws in the assembly. There are also 2 longer screws at the top and side of the headlight which are used to aim the headlight. Do not tamper with these or the headlight will have to be re-aimed.
- Remove the ring on the headlights.
- Pull the headlight bulb from its socket and disconnect the electrical plug.
- Connect the plug to the new bulb.
- Position the headlight in the shell. Make sure that the word TOP is, indeed, at the top and that the knobs in the headlight lens engage the slots in the mounting shell.
- Place the retaining ring over the bulb and install the screws.
- Install the grille, if removed.
See Figure 1
- Utilizing the manual headlight door openers, open the headlights.
- Remove the screws and the clip, then headlight cover.
- Remove the retaining ring cover.
- Pull out the headlight, remove the rubber cap and the wiring connector. Remove the headlight.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures.