E15ET TURBO ENGINE
- Connect an approved tachometer and warm up the engine.
- Disconnect the throttle switch connector. Check the idle speed and adjust as necessary, according to the Tune-Up specifications chart in General Information & Maintenance .
- Connect an ohmmeter between terminals 18 and 25 and make sure continuity exists.
- Manually open the throttle to about 2000 rpm, lower the engine speed slowly and read the engine speed at which the idle contact turns the switch ON and OFF. The ON/OFF rpm should be about 1100 rpm.
- If not within specifications, turn the throttle switch until the continuity changes from ON to OFF at 1100 rpm with no load.
- Tighten the switch screws and install the air cleaner tube.