REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The PCV filter is located in the air cleaner assembly.
- Remove the wingnut from the air cleaner lid, then remove the lid.
- Gently lift out the filter which is mounted on the side of the air cleaner housing. This filter is usually about 4 in. (10.2cm) long.
- Replace the filter if it is damaged or worn out. Otherwise, clean the filter in solvent, then thoroughly dry it and reinstall.
- Install the air cleaner and tighten the wingnut.
- Check the hoses and clamps for deterioration and leakage; replace if necessary.