The pressure regulator is located under the throttle body assembly on Throttle Body Injected (TBI models).
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Following proper procedures, relieve fuel system residual pressure.
- Remove the air inlet tube assembly.
- Disconnect the vacuum hose and return line from the fuel pressure regulator.
- Loosen the retaining screw(s).
- Carefully remove the regulator from the throttle body assembly.
- Install new O-rings on the regulator assembly. Lightly lubricate the O-rings with gasoline.
- Install the regulator to the throttle body housing and secure with retaining screw(s).
- Connect the vacuum hose and return line to the fuel pressure regulator.
- Pressurize the fuel system and check for leaks.
- Install the air inlet tube assembly.